Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Let It Snow!!!!!!
Today we woke up to SNOW....Now I know a lot of you don't like the snow. I have always loved the snow. I love everything covered in white. I love watching it come down and I don't even mind being the one to shovel it. It was very wet snow -- so it was hard to shovel. It just makes everything so beautiful. I grew up in Oregon and we didn't get snow very often but when we did - I would go and play our piano and sing Let It Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow....and I thought it made it snow harder.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Shawn and I also love the snow. We were so excited when we realized it was snowing - and snowing hard!
I love the snow for maybe a month and, that is all the snow I need for a good year.haha. Regardless I am still going to live in SLC, no worries. Looks pretty.
Post a Comment