Tuesday, December 9, 2008

These Are A Few of My Favorite Things......

I Love Christmas time and everything that comes with it. I do BELIEVE in Santa. But of most importance is REMEMBERING and CELEBRATING the BIRTH of our SAVIOR. ...if ye do it unto the least of these my brethren ye have done it unto me"...let us give ourselves to others.

O Christmas Tree O Christmas Tree...
Living Room Tree

Family Room Tree


Here We Come A Caroling...
I love Christmas Music. I have two favorite songs. DO YOU HEAR WHAT I HEAR-- I love Vanessa Williams version of it. And my most favorite is a song by Billy Gilman entitled THERE'S A NEW KID IN TOWN... and I love singing along. What bugs me is in RS this past Sunday we didn't sing Christmas Carols for our opening and closing song - they did the same thing last year. We only get a 4 Sundays - what's the deal.I finally said something and I plan on saying something this year to.




Away in a Manager...
....And she brought forth her firstborn son, and wrapped him in swaddling clothes, and laid him in a manger; because there was no room in the inn....


I'll Be Home for Christmas...
It's only five more days till Megan, Tyler and Judson are here.


Winter Wonderland....
It's snowing - we didn't get much but there's more coming on the weekend. Two weatherman have guaranteed a White Christmas.


Deck the Halls....
I love decorating my house for Christmas.


It's Beginning to Look alot like Christmas...


No comments: