Thursday, August 13, 2009

Number Five is On the Way!

They got me!

Krin and Court came over several weeks ago for dinner and Krin said "I brought some cookies I had." I had Tunnel Vision that day -- all I could think about was that you couldn't have made those they are too perfect -- you must have got them from a baby shower you went to, you didn't make those....I kept going on and on until DUHHHHHH I got it. They are expecting a new little baby. I couldn't say anything until now, they were being cautious as Krin had a miscarriage last March and she hasn't felt very sick at all. But they went to the doctor on Tuesday and they saw the baby moving and heard the heartbeat. So hopefully all will go well and we will get to welcome a new grandchild into our family in early March.

2 comments:

The Woodland's said...

Congrats new grandma! How fun! :)

Christy said...

Congrats!