Sunday, October 25, 2009
Gardner Village Witches
After several weeks of sick kids, and work schedules, doctor appointments, Tara, Krin and myself along with the grandkids were finally able to go to Gardner Village and see the witches. They have a little sacavenger hunt to find some of the different witches and after you fill out the form kids 12 and under can go to the neighborhood bakery and get a cookie for 25 cents. So I printed off 3 sheets for the kids and as we walked along I filled them all in, even though Tara said don't worry they don't even look at them, I still was determined to find them all and fill in the answers, that's why I don't have very many pictures cause I was filling in all the sheets and she was right they didn't even look at them. It turned out to be a beautiful day and pretty crowded. Next year, hopefully, Megan and Judson will get to come with us.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Love the Witches at Gardner Village!
Can't wait till next year. Looked Fun.
Post a Comment