I am now 60 years old. Wow I'm getting old. My celebration started on Saturday with my daughters Krin and Megan and my daughter-in-law Tara taking me shopping at the mall. They bought me a skirt, sweater and some earrings.It was a lot of fun and while shopping I learned that Cory and Tara had gotten invited to the Jazz game that night and so I was concerned time wise if Tara needed to go. But then Krin said she had gotten a new chair for her family room and so we all drove over there (we were in two different vehicles). No cars were parked around there but when I walked into their house, SURPRISE rang out from all the grandchildren. I was SURPRISED (they got me) I didn't suspect anything.
Before I went to the mall
All the decorations....
Meg, me, Tara, Krin
Tara actually brought 60 candles but the cake would have been covered in melted wax so we went with the ones Krin and gotten. They say 60. I made a wish and blew them out.
Cory and Tara had to leave to get to the game and we all stayed and played games. I love my family. AJ also surprised me that evening with a new wedding ring. Oh, it is so beautiful I love it and will post a pic later.
On Monday my actual birthday AJ and I went and took my ring to get sized and then went to Cheesecake Factory. When we got home their was a Happy 60th Birthday sign on the garage door and my family were waiting downstairs for us. So more fun.
My kids
My wonderful husband.
Myla and me singing Ring Around the Rosie.
My rambunctious grandkids....Love them dearly
Thank you to all of my family. You're the best.

2 comments:
Happy Birthday, Deb! Sounds like you had a great day!
Deb, I would never have guessed 60 (and I'm not just saying that). You look wonderful, and I'm happy you got to celebrate with all of your family. Congrats!
Post a Comment