Friday, April 12, 2013

Thanks to Pinterest

I love pinterest and after I've pinned things I've actually made some.  I'm not one to come up with my own ideas but I'm sure glad I can copy what other people post. 
 
In the apothecary jar are little pink hear shaped marshmellows.   You can put a drinking glass upside down in your jar and then fill around it so it takes up space.
 I made these using pretzel bags, skittles and rolos for my treasure hunt on St. Patricks day.
 Using an old pallet, which AJ has plenty of...I made this planter box
                    My first time using a saw...
                     Here's the box....
                       I used brown filler paper and styrofoam for the fake flowers found the eggs at Target and moss from the dollar store.  The girl on pinterest used real flowers but I wanted it to sit on my counter for several months.  I also got moss rocks that I'll use after I remove the eggs.  So I can leave it out sitting for several months...

        About three weeks before Easter...fill little planters with rocks, soil and red wheat grass seeds  and mist everyday and in about a week you'll start seeing the grass grow.  To mow the grass I just used scissors because it grows fast.  SO I keep trimming it.  You can put peeps in it.

                                My coffee filter wreath....

                  Thanks to pinterest and Studio 5.

No comments: