Thursday, August 8, 2013

Celebrating the 4th of July

The morning of the 4th AJ and I and the Williams family rode up to Snowbird for a yummy breakfast and to ride the Tram.  It was so nice to go up into the mountains and enjoy some cooler weather. Even had to put my sweater on when we reached the top.

                                         Here's the tram....



                               That afternoon everyone came to swim and enjoy dinner and fireworks.
Tara's parents came and Tyler's sister and husband and his mom and dad showed up for the fireworks that Tyler had bought.  It was such a fun day.  It is so fun to see all the kids swimming and learning and progressing each year.  Carter is in stroke school, Judson and Myla had private lessons at our house, and Elsie also has had lessons.  I just feel it is so important to learn how to swim.

                                      We had pronto pups....(corn dogs) When AJ and I were growing up that is
                                  what they were called.








No comments: