Thursday, April 2, 2015

FEBRUARY

Stake Conference
  We had our Stake Conference at the end of January/February and we made dinner for the visiting general authority Elder Keech and his wife.  I made these centerpieces for our Saturday evening dinner between the Priesthood Leadership and General Adult Session.  We enjoyed homemade soup, breadsticks and salad.


Visiting Teaching
   This is what I gave my visiting teaching ladies for the month of February.


LAUNDRY ROOM REDO
   This has been a long time coming. We finally were able to get our laundry room remodeled.  Please note that I didn't have cabinets down below the counter. I had new cabinets made for down below the counter and new ones made for up above the sink.  Also an open cabinet for my ribbon.

I also had cubbies made and beadboard put in and drawers put in the bench and granite.


My new laundry room. I totally LOVE IT.




No comments: