This weekend was our summer activity for the Singles Ward. On Friday we headed down to the Manti Pageant. We got to set up tents on Pres. and Sister Hintze's yard for the kids to sleep in. We got a tutorial on raising turkeys we saw over a thousand baby turkeys. Later we headed over to the Stake Center for a Turkey Dinner (it was delicious) and then over to the temple grounds to say seats. We had quite a few kids coming after work. The next morning we headed over to the Palisades State Park for a yummy breakfast and a luau for lunch. The kids paddled around in several canoes and a paddle boat and played games. All in all I think all those that went had a great time. The pictures of a room are where AJ and I stayed it was called Cedar Crest Inn and it was a dive but it had a bed and a bathroom need I say more.
Monday, June 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment