What do you think? Look at the pictures down below. We have had dwarf burning bushes growing along the sides of our property. The one side has really struggled about every bush as died off and then new starts have started. SO we decided to do this rock garden with ornamental grasses. I just love this look. We've only done the one side. And the other side are the pictures you see down below. These bushes are actually doing okay. But should we take them out and put in the rock garden so both sides match????
Dwarf Burning Bushes


My New Rock Garden

5 comments:
I would tear them out and match the sides. Love your new rock garden. :)
I like the rocks as well, but maybe throw some more color in or add some more grass to make it look more full. I love trying new ideas out and seeing how they work.
No need to be matchy matchy, but then again, I don't see it everyday, or once a month or even once a year.
You and your SUV's it is to funny. You are such a small lady for a big car. Now on to the rocks thing. I like them and think you should match them up. I would have to see it to really decide, but I really like the rocks. Looks really good. GOOD JOB.
I really like the rock garden, too. It looks great! You should dig them up and match, like Jill says. And I love your new SUV-very cool!
Post a Comment