Krin and Court's stake hosted a 5k on Saturday so I decided I was going to run in it. We got their right when they blew the horn, so I started after...it was great because I even passed some people along the way.
Krin, Court and Elsie rode their bikes and obviously got done before me. Being my first time I didn't see the clock next to the finish line but I know I did it in around 30 minutes. As I was running I came up to the 1 mile mark...kept going, going, going, until I rounded the corner and realized the Church was just ahead. I never saw the two mile mark. I kept thinking this was a long second mile. Instead it was the finish. I never walked once. Just kept a steady pace.

3 comments:
Congratulations!! That is an awesome accomplishment!
Way to go Deb. I think about starting...but that's not the same as actually training is it?
Rock on sista deb! Way to accomplish this awesome achievment!
Post a Comment