I always want a White Christmas and we were fortunate to get a big snowstorm the week before with plenty of cold temps since the first of December. Two days before Christmas it warmed up to forty-two degrees luckily there was so much snow that we had plenty even with what melted.
The day after our snowstorm we took the grandkids to Thanksgiving point to see the lights and reindeer. It was a noisy but fun time. We had doughnuts and hot chocolate.
Our Christmas Eve dinner...
I made their placemats for coloring and on the back had stickers of the nativity for them to put on. They really liked that. I also did it for my primary class. So I will order those again.
Megan brought props for our photo shoot...
I told them we would have a coloring contest and I would give the winner a prize. So we made 4 different categories and gave them each a dollar bill.
Myla, Talon and Ty took part in our Nativity play this year. Myla is our shepherd.
Ava our angel...
Judson as Joseph...Elsie as Mary
Our three kings - Carter, Talon and Ty...
We ended by all singing Silent Night.
Opening their presents....
And on Christmas Eve their new pajamas....
So they could go home and fall asleep so Santa could come.
Christmas morning AJ and I got up and went to visit each home so see what they got for Christmas.
Ty is totally into hockey as you can see.
Carter got his Infinity for his xbox.
and Ava got a Barbie dollhouse.
Ty ready to be the goalie.
Now on to Talon and Elsie's.
Elsie's new iPod.
Myla's little kitchen
Judson also got an iPod but while we were there he was enjoying his dollar store
stocking stuffer slinky more than anything else. haha
On Wednesday Christmas day night we went to Temple Square with Court and Krin and then I had Elsie and Ava sleep over and spend the next day here. Then Thursday night I had Carter and Judson spend the night and stay the next day.
So this ends 2013. We're excited to see what happens in 2014.....Happy New Year!
Tuesday, December 31, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment