Tuesday, March 25, 2014

JANUARY 2014

NEW YEAR'S DAY
        We kept with our tradition of going sledding on New Years Day.  It was really a nice day.  It wasn't super cold.  The ground was hard though and AJ and I are to old....we did it last year and felt it for several days.  I need to get us the tubes and then we can do it.  The hill is great though and I think everyone had a great time.  They all came over and we had appetizers and snack food.  I made meatballs and the little smokies wrapped in bacon with brown sugar over the top.  Oh, they are delicious.  


                                               Myla is thinking about it...





           Cory is like us...his back bothers him to much it's to jarring.

                 Eating time, football, and playing games and nap time.



For the last several years when I go visit teaching each month I make a message card and always take a treat or something special for the ladies I visit with.  The snowman is covering a Symphony Candy Bar.  Those are little striped socks, tied with ribbon and fleece for the scarf.  I have a passion for snowmen anyway, so I think they are so cute.


No comments: