Monday, July 14, 2014

JUNE HAPPENINGS


Elsie's Kindergarten Graduation
Elsie graduated from kindergarten.  She is so lucky to attend Early Light Academy which is a Charter School.  You get in by a lottery and last summer Krin got a phone call that some family had moved and her number came up.  They had such a cute program and sang so well.


                                          Getting her certificate...


Color in the Sky
One day I happened to look out our main bathroom window and saw this in the sky.  I had never seen any like it pink, white, light blue...I wasn't the only one who had noticed, several people had sent pictures into the newsroom. The weather people talked about it and they had a name for it.




Ava's Birthday
June 14th was a busy day for us.  Ava whose birthday was on Friday the 13th this year had her party on Saturday.  It actually wasn't a very warm day we had unusually cold weather.   When the sun was out it was fine but when it went behind the clouds it was a little cool.  The girls all had a great time.







                          Good thing we have a hot tub....


 Judson's Birthday
That same day we met up with Judson and his family to celebrate his birthday which is on the 15th.  He chose to go to Texas Roadhouse for his birthday dinner.



         Judson was so excited to sit on the SADDLE and have the waitresses and waiters sing to him...
 Then we headed over to his house to open his presents from grandparents and his parents.

                                     His birthday cake...



Father's Day
Since we had such a busy Saturday and some of our kids needed to spend Sunday with their other fathers we decided to celebrate Monday night so we could swim.  It warmed up some and we had a great time.


 You can't tell in this picture but AJ is sopping wet from head to toe.  He went to turn on the vacuum and pool pump  and one of the valve connectors burst open (it has been cracked since the pool people put it in)   Funny thing is it is usually me that does it because he doesn't really know which way to turn it. I'm the one that takes care of the pool. I was wondering when that crack would finally go...but now it is fixed.
                           After changing his clothes....he got to open his gifts.


June Birthday's
                                                      Ava, Court, Judson



Stake Conference
AJ had his first Stake Conference where he had to speak Saturday night and Sunday morning.  We are actually grateful that he was able to be there.  He did a great job. Going back to Father's day our decision to do it on Monday evening turned out to be a good one, because AJ became very sick during Saturday night and actually missed Church on Father's Day.  In fact he got sick the next Saturday night and had to miss a Ward Conference where he was to teach the youth.  I had to go to the Stake Center and find the Stake YM's president and give him the candy and his materials and have him takeover.  When I went into Primary Sharing Time before our class time after talking with the leaders they told me to leave and take him to the ER so that is what I did.  We were there for 5 hours.  I said to the ER doctor...I don't know if you are LDS or not but next weekend is Stake Conference and he can't be sick.  They did a CAT Scan and found out he has Diverticulitous.  He was on two antibiotics and was given nausea medicine.  He also found out that whenever he travels he has to have the antibiotics with him.  He was given a low-residue diet for that week.  Luckily, he hasn't had a major recurrence.  However, he has had some sickness but nothing to what it was.


No comments: