We celebrated two birthdays during the month of November. One more year until I'm really over the hill. I made my own dessert. I wanted to try a recipe from Studio 5 (a local tv program that I enjoy watching). It was really good and yummy.
Krin turned the big 30 this year and celebrated throughout the month. Since her birthday fell on Thanksgiving Day and we were having our dinner Wednesday night we surprised her with a get together on Sunday evening. Court came over and decorated on Saturday morning, but the crazy part was then she called and wanted us to babysit Saturday afternoon. Sort of hard to keep things hidden and quiet when your babysitting their kids. We did our best but Elsie said things that made Krin suspicious. I think Krin had a great birthday celebrating with her friends and family. Happy 30th Krin!
Making her Wish!
Monday, December 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment