Monday, December 12, 2011
Thanksgiving
Sad but AJ didn't take any pictures and I made placemats for the kids and invitations for every family with leaves for them to write what they are thankful for and a Thanksgiving bingo that we enjoyed playing. We had a great meal and loved sharing our messages of thanks and gratitude. Since we had Thanksgiving on Wed. night I could start putting up my Christmas decorations on Thursday. AJ went to work for the day and I put on all my Christmas music and enjoyed getting everything up. I finished on Friday so I could enjoy watching the Chirstmas movies on the Lifetime and Hallmark channels. My kids make fun of me because I've seen them all except each year they do make a few new ones. But it doesn't matter I love to sit there, watch and cry. They are so touching.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment